Heating & Furnace Installation Services for Wilmington, DE and Surrounding Areas
When the temperature begins to drop, a dependable heating appliance is a necessity. Older heat pumps and furnaces lose efficiency over time, and the outdated technology in a standing pilot furnace can be a health and safety hazard. If you think it might be time for a new heating installation, call the knowledgeable professionals at William G Day Company.
Complete Heater Installation Services
When you need a new central heater, make sure it matches your family’s lifestyle. At William G Day Company, every heat pump and furnace installation is expertly designed to keep you comfortable, no matter how cold it gets outside.
- Superior Heating Products: We can sell virtually any brand of equipment, but we only represent quality brands with a reputation for performance and reliability. The heating equipment we sell features the latest energy-saving technologies.
- Professional System Design: Your heating appliance won’t deliver the comfort and efficiency you expect if it wasn’t designed properly. Every system we install includes a full set of load calculations, so your new unit is matched perfectly to meet your home’s heating requirements.
- Qualified Mechanics: Our trained heating installation experts have the skill and knowledge to ensure your new central heater is installed right the first time. Every new heater installation includes a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. At William G Day Company, the job isn’t finished until you’re completely satisfied.
Heating System Replacement
Your heater might be running, but it still may need to be replaced. Here are a few of the most common signs that indicate it’s time to start shopping for a new heat pump or furnace.
- Your Heater is Old: Modern heat pumps and furnaces are significantly more efficient than models produced just ten years ago. In many instances, a new heater can pay for itself during the life of the unit.
- You’re Uncomfortable: Drafts, cold spots and uneven temperatures throughout your home are signs your heater has performance issues. If you’re uncomfortable at night and repair costs keep rising, your unit is probably close to the end of its service life.
- Utility Costs Keep Going Up: Rising utility costs are a sign that your heater has lost capacity. Grime, dirt and other contaminants can build up on vital components, which forces your heat pump or furnace to run a lot longer to provide the same level of comfort.
Get a Free Estimate on a New Heating System
If you’re interested in a new heater installation, call the experts at William G Day Company. We can evaluate your existing equipment and fully explain all your heating system options. Our service areas include Wilmington, Hockessin, Newark, Middletown,
Glen Mills, and Chadds Ford.